Wednesday, November 4, 2009

resurrection

I've decided the time has come to resurrect my poor neglected blog...and what better time to rise from the dead than Halloween?!


the pirate


the ladybug


the vampiress


the ladies


monkey boy


the loot!



good things...

1. funny kids
2. scavenging said kids candy as they slumber :)
3. heading into my favorite holiday

14 comments:

mkamye said...

Sue, I love what you did with those photos and bringing out the red! Your kids sure look great in their costumes! Did they sort their candy by type??

Becky Lewis said...

Oh I am soooooo happy you are resurrected! It may not be the morning of the "first" but good anyway!!!! Love ya!

LL said...

SUCH great costumes!!!!

Kristin and Guy said...

Welcome back from the dead! Fun pix. And why am I not surprised to see the organization...even with halloween candy?!! ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so glad your back. I see little Sue's in your girls. :) Glad all is well. I think of you often.

Beth said...

Welcome back, little Sis; I've missed you! The kids all look so darling and looks like they really hauled in the loot! Give everyone big hugs from us.

lissasue said...

Way cute costumes. Did you make them?
I can't believe how they have grown. It is nice to see you back here, I always love your blog...esp your good things. That is a great idea I may pirate some day;)

Candy McCall said...

Cute kiddos.
I can't wait to start my dose of joy from your blog again.
tell us what you've been up to my dear.

Rachelle said...

I am so glad you are back! I resurrected my blog a few days ago too. It feels good to be blogging again. Those are awesome pics, great job and Thanks again for your help on my blog.

Sariah Hartley said...

Ellie my little girl!!! They are all so cute and adorable!!!

Mandy said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world. Though I need to resurrect my own neglected blog. Awesome job on the pictures of your kids. Yes, the models are cute but the photography skills are amazing!

E m i l y said...

Yay! I was so happy to see some updates on your blog! We sure do miss your cute family, especially ammon! Nursery just wasnt the same without him so we moved up to 6 year olds! hope youre all doing well!

Nate and Amy said...

Love the cute costumes!!! Your kids are all so beautiful. We miss you!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can start reading your posts again. Darling pictures of the kids. We love you all lots.
Love,
Mom Jones